Ansible Automation3-Day Course
- Maximum 10 people per course
- Hands on Labs – AWS/Ansible
- Detailed Course Booklet
- Classroom Based
- Instructor Led
- Course completion certificates
- Lunch Provided
- * You must supply your own laptop with Wifi capabilities.
Ansible is a great automation tool for system administrators and those working with DevOps. This Ansible Automation course introduces you to Ansible and walks you through all the aspects from playbooks and roles to Ansible Vault and Ansible Tower. With hands-on lab sessions after each section to help lock in the learning and practice the different elements. Instructor led, classroom based it will prepare you for utilising Ansible in the work place for infrastructure provisioning and configuration, application deployment and configuration management.
- Course Overview
- Ansible Architecture
- Ansible Detailed Overview
- Handlers and Files
- Playbooks Extra
- Putting it all together
This course is aimed at IT professionals who want to simplify IT operations by automating processes and tasks.
Ideally you will already by a systems administrator or be familiar with Linux, cloud based technologies and version control systems. You should already be familiar with automating/automation and be looking to gain knowledge of what ansible can do.
What's in it for me?
The benefit of this course is the ability to put into practice the automating of provisioning and deployment using Ansible.
- After this course you’ll have all the skills you need to pass the Red Hat EX407 Exam in Ansible Automation.
- You’ll be able to start automating areas of your IT using best practice techniques.
- Have the confidence to start promoting automation within your place of work.
- You’ll understand Ansible and how to administer Ansible in an organisation that’s already using it.
- For organisations this course will improve efficiency through the speed at which automation using Ansible can simplify application deployments and infrastructure provisioning.
- Configure and manage a large number of systems using Ansible.
Other Course Details
Here’s the non-technical info you might need to know about.
- Course is run over 3 days.
- Course starts at 9am and finishes at 4. We may overrun if we’ve taken longer to get through the labs and discussions.
- Lunch, Coffee and Tea are all provided.
- Course is limited to 10 people to allow a more focused learning experience.
- A Certificate will be issued at the end of the course
Having used Ansible for the last 3 years within IT Organisations to automate the provisioning and deployment of infrastructure and applications. I will share with you just how good and easy it is with Ansible. We’ll go through the basics and onto more advanced usage, aligning with best practices and tips and tricks along the way.